Do I need a visa to China?

In most of the cases, you do need a visa to mainland China.
We recommend that you consult the Chinese Embassy in your own country to check what is required in plenty of time before departure. You will also need a passport which is valid for six months after your intended date of return.

We cannot accept liability if you are refused entry onto the flight or into the country.

What do I have to prepare before the trip?

We encourage you to prepare as many questions as possible to ask while you are on the trip and during the Seminar on the first day.

Will you help me with the visa application?

Yes, certainly. We are happy to provide all the necessary documents for your visa application. Please email if you need help with the application

I still have more questions, what shall I do?

Please email or with any questions you may have. We will aim to reply to you within 48 hours of receiving it.

Global Leader in Blockchain Education

Blockchain Solution Architecture Training

Instructor-led Virtual


  • Join over 100,000 students learning

  • Train Live or Online with a MTC/BTA Instructor

  • Training Includes Exam Voucher


  • 26 - 28 May 2021

      Wed to Fri 15:00 - 23:00 CEST

Who MTC/BTA train

Sans titre (5).png

Other courses you may like